|Title||General Knowledge on Maintenance of Raymond Mill|
Raymond mill can also be called Raymond grinding mill. Due to its stable performance, strong adaptability and high cost performance, it has been widely used for processing non-metallic minerals since it was introduced to our country. To ensure the normal operation of Raymond mill, it is necessary to formulate maintenance and safe operation rule, and at the same time, the customers need to learn the general knowledge on the maintenance of Raymond mill for a rainy day.
1. In the running process of Raymond mill, there should be fixed personnel watching it and the operators should have certain technical level. Before the installation of the milling equipment, the operators should be given necessary technical training to learn the principle and performance of Raymond mill and know the operation procedure.
2. To ensure the normal work of the grinding mill, it is necessary to formulate maintenance and safe operation rule, and there should be necessary examination and repair tools and lubricating grease and relevant accessories.
3. After being used for a period of time, the workers should examine and repair the equipment, and repair or change the quick-wear parts such as grinding roll, grinding ring and scraper knife. Before and after the use of the grinding roll, carefully check the connecting bolts and nuts to see whether they are loose and whether the lubricating grease is sufficient.
4. When changing new grinding roll after it is used for about 500 hours, clean all the antifriction bearings inside the roller shell, and timely change the damaged parts, and the refueling tool can choose manual petrol pump and grease gun.
5. The adjustment of the fineness. As the materials have different size, hardness, water content and proportion, the processing fineness will be different. The workers can process the upper analyzer, choose high rotating speed for high fineness and low rotating speed for low fineness.
6. As for scrap limit of grinding roll and grinding ring, the rest minimum wall thickness should never be thinner than 10mm.
7. When Raymond mill is stopped, first stopping feeding, and the main engine will continue to run to grind the rest materials inside the grinding chamber, in about one minute, turn off the main motor and the motor of the analyzer to stop the grinding work, and then turn off the motor of the blower to clean the residual powers.
Please register or log in.